What’s In Your Gym Bag?
Ok so what’s in your gym bag?…Do I really want to know? Check out these 5 Handy Items For Your Gym Bag. Be the best prepared dude or dudette at the gym! Plus a special bonus to help with post 🏋️♀️ workout recovery!
So what do we have? Let’s see old socks, ratty towel, Squirrels! sneakers that look like they were worn during the civil war and clearly no air freshener!
5 Handy Items To Add To Your Bag
- Workout Log – Writing down your a sessions is a great way to stay motivated and see your progress. (it also let’s everyone at the gym know that you can actually read and write 😉
- First Aid Kit – You never know when you or someone else might get hurt.
- Plastic Bag(s)– Great for items that need to be quarantined.
- Snacks (like a bag of Almonds or something that will last) just in case you need an energy boost!
- Shower shoes (so you don’t slip and fall!) (if you do fall at least you now have a first aid kit)
Bonus Arbonne After WorkOut
Arbonne AFTER WORKOUT is a great addition to your gym bag. It’s an all natural way to recover after a grueling session.
After Workout provides:
- Branched-chain amino acids to help alleviate muscle soreness
- A unique antioxidant from pomegranate that helps fight free radicals created during exercise
- And carbohydrates that support energy recovery.
This weekend, I drank Arbonne After Workout to recover from my bike ride and…I recovered so well I was able to finish mowing the lawn with a spring in my step!
If you want to try some After Workout for yourself leave your favorite emoji in the comments below!