Healthy Breakfast Ideas
All the skinny / healthy people skip breakfast right? WRONG Breakfast is super important in fact when you know what to eat it can actually help you lose weight and regain your health!
Why is breakfast important
We know breakfast is important because your body uses a lot of energy and nutrients when you sleep. Your first meal in the morning helps replace those nutrients so you’re ready to take on the day!
How Does Breakfast Help with Weight Loss?
- It Keeps your appetite in check
- It Gives you energy and when your energy is high you’re more likely to make healthier choices like exercise, and healthy food.
- It Boosts your health and according to the NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE:
“Eating Breakfast has long term health benefits. It can reduce obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.”https://www.nhs.uk/
Why is Eating a Healthy Breakfast Such a Challange?
- Many of us are in a rush and don’t have time to stop for a nutritious breakfast.
- If we eat at all we need something that’s fast and convenient.
- Many of the options available that meet our needs are packed with unhealthy ingredients like sugar and lack protein. one of the most common mistakes people make is not getting enough protein at breakfast! Getting 20-30 grams of protein in the morning is important to maintain muscle mass and metabolism. The exact amount you need can vary based on your age and activity level.
Three Quick, Convenient Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight Oats – https://wholefully.com/8-classic-overnight-oats-recipes-you-should-try/
- Cupcake Quiche – https://addapinch.com/mini-quiche-recipe/
- Protein Shake –
- How to make:
- 2 scoops Pea Protein
- Handful of leafy greens
- 1 Cup Frozen berries
- 1 tabelspoon Almond butter
- 16 Ounces of Nut Milk
Join my FIT N 14 Group FREE!
- Daily at home Body Weight routines
- Healthy Recipes
- Health and Wellness tips
- Access to online Support and Accountability Group!